Monday 27 July 2009

wow weeee im amazed!

loookey hereeee! Magnets i didn't realise i had on my fridge!! Haha. I think weng bought it the last time he was down in sg.



so cuteee the magnets! :P



lazy to rotateee :P There was this magnet that wei shin gave us from amsterdam.. the magnet ar.. aiyohhh.. tsk tsk :P hahaha! No laaaa, until now we still like that magnet, thanks! :P



awww, myii wrote this. Can you see how weng added the " by weng also"? =_________=
haha! And lookey at these magnets here! We bought it for 50p when we were in ukk! Awesome cheap and coool! :P


myii i miss you.... and the random notes u post on the fridgeee :( haha!
slept really early last night - 11 pm.. so i decided to go do some pampering for my face! Facial timeee! :P


eeeeeee.. I seldom use my face mask and its almost dried up alreadyy :( oooh look, as green as my pjs!! :P
scrubeddd it offf and closed my pores with.... EGG WHITEEEE! :P



sooo cute rightttt the egg cup :P weng bought it for my christmas present while we were in uk. AWWWW THANKS WENG AGAINN :) I think we have a set of 5? Can't rmbb :S


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Woke up early the next morning to go to the ic department and jpj to replace my documents this morning, brought my ipod and music theory homework cos i was expecting to wait for like AGES.

BUTTTTT
I WAS AWESOMELY SURPRISED!!! Hahahaha. I took only 5 mins - not many ppl at the ic department, to make my ic... and another 10 mins to make my license. The longest we had to wait was.. guess what??? To translate our drivers license into english so that we would be able to drive overseas AND finding for parking.

haha. But wooohooo im done with license, only left to collect my ic 3 weeks laterr!! Yipppeee! Oh yeah, plus my atm cards ... student id - misc stuff T_T woo woo.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

went for lunch with ck, mf and mh after that in taylors pj. Elicia's sister having something going on there. The food cooked by the students was not badd actually :P hahaa.

After thattttt.. headed to the curve forrrrr..

*jeng jeng jeng*

karaoke sessionn! ( actually super impromtu wan :P )

it was just the 5 of us.. but ck met his friends there, they asked to join.. so... we just join only lar. Haha. It was quite awkward at first.. but after we got past that stage, it was uber funn!!!

Im getting the karaoke buggg!!

- they all sing out of tune screaming their lungs out but they dont care
- everyone just joins in singing!!

I think the funniest oneee was aerosmith - don't wanna close my eyes and backstreet boys. Omggggg laugh can pee man!!! Ck had like.. the dance moves and all for backstreet boys and for aerosmith... err.. mostly trying to hit the high notes but fail miserablyy?? Hahaha!

And anddd.. awesome part was - cos we ended up with so many ppl they changed us to a VIP room without any additional charge! Haha.
now i get why ppl lose their voices after a karoke session. Omg. Haha!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

classes starting tmrrrrrrr. SIGHHH.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was talking to myii about xl. Cos he's in sabah and he gave us this website to "keep us updated" with what he's up to since there's no internet and phone signal.
myii - red
me - green

"is xl in any of the pics/ XDXDXD
OMG HE IS XD"

"yeaalaaaaaa i didnt expect to see anythign lorr"

"GOT TWO!! XD "
"hahah yeaaaa eh u look properly GOT THREEE!!!!!
XD XD XD XD omggg i feeel so stalkerrr!!! Stalker tee sisters"

"where's the 3rd one??"

"neh the group pic i think the last one u find far left propping his elbow. I think its him
hahahahahhahah"

"OMG XD YEA u click on it
XDXDDX oMGOGMG hahahaha"

"OMG OMG OMGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
STALKER WEI WE ALLLL
hahahahahha"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
hahahahahhaha. This... is what you get.. when u put the tee sisters together. Can't wait to show xl this post when he gets back. Haha! Goshhh, i was so sleepyyy. Now im alert from all that laughing. If you wanna see what we were talking abouttt...
visit - here!
ok good nightt!!

No comments: