Friday 24 July 2009

........

went for duck rice at sunrise.. 4 of us went for lunch, we came in 4 cars =_= haha. On the way back home, I was behind ck most of the time.

So funny, whenever he stopped he would turn behind and we would TRY to talk to each other with signs. Quite dangerous tho :P


ck's super old sunny! Still working perfectly alright! Awesome carrrr :P


after lunch, went over to ck's placeeeee... and guess what we were doing? :P Haha. GG, im getting the hang of it.. not goood :P
came homeee and saw...


TADAAAAAAAA~ awwww thank you thank you thank you sissy I LOVE YOUUUUUU <3>

oooh, canned kangarooo - myii bought for weng.


loooook! I've got a super cool bookmarkkk! :D



awwwwww.. this shirt's for my bearrrrr :)



yeappp, my best sissy in the whole world :)
thanks sissy, you totally made my dayyy! Since im still bummed out about my wallet T_T

No comments: