Thursday 30 July 2009

im in denial.

Sighh, thats true :(


Hahaha. Was talking to pei wen about how I really really feel like listening to emo emo chinese songs, but don't want to download them.. cos i feel like im err.. cheating them if i downloadd??


so funny ar, so i asked pei wen to send me some songs.



me : aiyahh i wanan download songs larrrr but then my bro says kena virus! And then like.. not nicee to dl.. cos like cheating them.. AIYOHHHH I WANT SONGSSS!!! emo chinese songs in particularrr!!!



PW : HAHHAAH whats the diffs between this and dl-ing theen! HYIII!!! hahahahahhaa you make me laugh!



me : HAHAHAHAHAH ITS DIFFF!!!!! Cos im not the one dl-ingg!!!!! So its like err.. "my friend said this song is nice, so let me listen" kinda thing BUT IM NOT DL-ING!!!!!! XD XDXD HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH



PW : THATS CHEATINGG! hahahahahahahahahaha


yeaaaa i knowww :( and i feel bad for that tooo. Haha.

No comments: