Wednesday 22 July 2009

football buggg!

HELLOOOO EVERYBODEHHHHHH!!


Was out with mf xl mh ck on sunday nighttt, and just randomly decided to go watch the manchester united match on monday night.


Soooo, on mondayyyy.. we headed for lunchh, and then to 1u to get the tickets! Woooo~




Half of mf's faceee... we got the tickets from rock cornerr!



wow weeee wooo hooooo!!!
okok, this is the "highlight" of the match for me. The first half of the match was rather slowwww... so i decided to turn around and ask mf and xl to take a picture.
" MFFF XLLL SMILEEEEE!!!!"


"EHHH XL, you not looking at the camera, take againnn!!"


"snap"
GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!
yeaappp, we missed the first goal!!!
omggg, I couldnt stop laughing.. and laughing to myself.. and they just went " omgg hyiii, see la youuuuuu WE MISSED THE GOALLL!!! "
HAHA IM SORRYYY!!
btw, check out xl's yellow and black jersey. We all ( minus mf and his brother ) bought msian jerseys to support our own teamm!! WOOO! But.....
=________________________=
oh well. Haha. Xl and i regretted buying the jerseyyyy, our pockets felt so painful after that :( boooo.



The stadium! Estimated around 40 thousand ppl went.. i think. It wasn't crowded. We got goood seats actually, quite near to the field :P Hehe!
After the game, we went to hartamas for "late dinner" and ck's place after that. HEH.



UNO STACKOOOO!! I was pretty good at it I would say. HAHA. Cause i made it fall only once or twice! Im so pro *cough cough* I think mh lost the most rounds, haha.



xl and chun ho ( ck's brother! ) They look alike, speak alike, equally funny and lame with jokes. Hahaha! He was really nice as well, cooked some korean noodles for us to eat :P YUMMMM

SMILEEEEE!
So funnyy, everytime we played card games or what.. ck and I always pakat so that we wouldn't lose. HAHA. So funnyyy, but we got caught la in the end :( oh well, awesome funn anyway! <3>


myiiiiii can you believe it.... THIS IS GOOOFYYYY! Seeee how fat is he noww!!! He's as bad as aunty veryanne's dogs!!!! "waddle waddle" omggg.. haha!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The next day mf msged me in the afternoon for futsal. OK laaa, watch the man u match redi.. felt quite semangat to go play.
My friend caroline and I, we wore our msian jerseys!!! :P
It was awesome funnnnn!!! Cos I SCORED A GOALLLL!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! But actually i think mf give chance la :P HAHA.
and then so funny, this part where I stepped on the ball and fell flat on my face.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
++++++++++++++++++++++
the grass was really slippery tho, so the guys were "splitting their legs away"
Shucks how i wish myii was there to play. She would've laughed her head away with me. Cos i think half the game i was laughing my head off to myself.
Jon wei did a flying kick but missed, he kicked REALLY HIGH omgg. Caroline and I, we were just laughing our heads away. Xl split (not bad he quite flexible XD HAHAHA) to tackle the ball.. I think Ck split the most.. cos he was goalie. Sideways oso got, front oso got. Sooooooo funnnyyyy!


mh was the "STAR" of the night, cos he scored the most number of goals, we were in the same team!! OUR TEAM WON!! XD



xl wore the msian jersey as well!! MALAYSIA BOLEHHH! :P

okok, notice this guy, blondish hair, face half covered behind mf?? He perms his hair, plucks his eyebrows and does manicures!! After the game, he took out his hairband, turned round and asked ck " eh, my hair messy ahh?? "
oh oh, and this part.. Cos we were discussing about him doing manicures, and so ngam his big toenail was black.. ck bend down and asked, " eh you paint ur toenails too?? "
XD XD XD XD XD
He didn't paint his toenails tho. It was black.. I think bcos something heavy fell on it. XD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
oh oh, loooooook! Last saturday our zones had to create an outfit for the zone pastors. And i think our zone's PRETTYY AWESOME! :P

seeeee, not bad eh :P



myiiiii, this is for you!! Wei pyng and I noticed his flapping pants and started laughing away. I think he wore the wrong kinda pants to go with his err.. white socks?? :P


ROARRRRR!!!!
hahahahaha! I think i was talking to him, and he couldn't get what was I saying :P
okokokokok, need to go offf and do my theory homework, shower ( ewww im smelly :P ) and then sleeeeepp!! Need to wake up early to send dad's car for repair, goooood night!

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Hahah! So funny la your post...
I like the black toenail part, and the splitting, and how you all missed the first goal. XD

hyii said...

yeaaaaaaaa.. how i wish you were here T_T

woo wooooo~ then we would have laugh together!