Tuesday 5 June 2012

i wonder why.


Why do I procrastinate? Why do we procrastinate? Lack of discipline? Today my friend mentioned to me "You're soo last min" when I thought I wasn't so last min as compared to the previous times my assignments were due. ROFL hahaha how sad.

hahaha sigh. When will I ever learn to stop procrastinating?

I must not forget my motto for this sem: NO REGRETS. No cld have/shld have done better. No "why didn't i start studying earlier".

jia you hyii, you can do this. 4 weeks half to finals. Last few laps of my marathon, COME ON!



YES!

1 comment:

Sam said...

People procrastinate because they have not had a look at the reasons why they procrastinate. Research shows it will come down usually to 1 (or all) of 4 reasons.
One of the 4 reasons comes under the category of "Wrong Goals" there is a valuable article written, in easy to understand terms and It can be found at http://bit.ly/wronggoals. (Relax, there is nothing to buy or sign up to)

Sam
www.beatprocrastination.com.au