Tuesday 19 June 2012

Don't let M***** 'pic-say' you

I don't know how this all started but then somehow my classmates (to maintain their privacy no names shall be mentioned ROFL) decided to 'pic-say'/'mei tu' each other.


snoreeeee phewww. This is just a teaser. Ranking Level 1 (least funny) to Level 5 (most funny)

This pic is ranked L1.

since i post other ppl's pics also have to post mine right. Man i sort of miss my straight hair.. rofl


courtesy of mel-ster *grunt* lim. HAHA.


Before.


After.


HAHA. SERIOUSLY. hahahaha ok this qualifies for Level 2.



ROFLCOPTER Level 2


Snore phew snore phew..


HAHAHAHA Level 3.


at medan just done with her lovely lunch.


Still level 3 la. HAHA

AND NOW....

we're moving on to Level 4.


HAHAHAHA sorry ___ i feel so bad but srsly ur pictures always the funniest.


ok this doesn't qualify for Level 4.. but ok la at least i also post my funny pics right :P


"I look like ah biao or not?"


"I am big eye cutie" This pic looks normal but yet its not. Hence its funny. Geddit? HAHAHA sorry i think only myii and i get this pic :P


Oh yes hi mr sunshine.

AND NOW....

WAIT FOR IT....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

introducing.. LEVEL5


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA need i say more??



oh the wonders of 'mei tu' & 'pic say'


HAHAHAHA *peace* I hope none of my classmates are reading this else i'll be deadmeat. HAHAHA ROFL. *PEACE*

3 comments:

michleong said...

HI HUI YII!! HAHAHHAHA

hyii said...

OMG.. HAHAHA hi mich. *cough* pls dont tell ppl about this post. HAHA

beautiful said...

Hi miss tee =S