Monday 25 January 2010

mannn..

I AM SO ANNOYED.

went to starbucks 32 square to start my assignments but I COULDNT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET! I waited for an hour or so... gave up and jam all the way home

=____________________=

had to pump petrol bcos genny drinks petrol like a petroholic and was disgusted with what i encountered.

I found a spot, got down the car, took the nozzle, looked up and saw this uncle staring at me in such a way i had goosebumps all over my body. I turned behind to see whether he was looking at anyone behind me, but nope.. no one behind me.

it was so disgusting the way he looked at me, and the smile he gave me THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS PUMPING PETROL! O.M.G. AAAAAAHHHHHHH SO FREAKY THANK GOD THE PETROL STATION WAS BUSYYY WITH SO MANY PEOPLEEEEE HE LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO DO SOMETHING TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

T______________________________T

ok enough drama rama, im home SAFE THANK GOD!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

on a happier note, myii's coming back tmr!!!! YIPPEEEE WOOOHOOO WOWWEEEE I CAN'T WAIT!! IM GOING TO MAKE WELCOME HOME BANNERS! I DONT THINK I WILL BE SLEEPING TONIGHT! I HAVE TO LEAVE HOME 4 45 AM! I NEED TO START ON MY ASSIGNMENTS! NOW!

OK I HAVE TO STOP RANTING! I've got an hour and a half before i leave home for... FUTSAL WOOHOO YAYY YIPPEEEE!

i tell you ar, DONT GO PUMP PETROL ON UR OWN UNLESS EMERGENCY SITUATION LIKE MINE!

OK BYE!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Woh woh woh.

Eh, I didn't get any welcome banners!
Hahaha. But your waving was good enough. :D "PLEASE COME! PLEASE!"