Thursday 14 January 2010

flashback.

Was going through my phone messages while waiting for wengg in music school yesterdayy, and i realised i've been keeping msgs since 2008!!! No wonder my inbox is always full. Heh.

I don't like deleting my msgs :( it brings back so many memories.

Anywayy, just a shout out to mr lim yi perng, if you're still reading my blog.. COS I'VE GOT NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT YOU! You don't reply ur msn and gmail msgs, and im not sure whether ur still using the same numberr...

PERNGGG we tee sisters miss u muchhos! :( boo, we didn't even get to meet up the last time u were in msia! Im assuming ur back in melbb??

aww shucks :( btw i still have ur msgs in my inbox!! HAHA

and btw myii, i realised that like 70% of the msgs in my inbox are from you! Awwww MY BEST FRIENDDDDD HAHAH! Eh u should read all those msgs la, so funny i dont even rmb what we were talking about some of them. I MISS THE EMOTICONS! T_T now ur phonee.. no more emoticonss shucks!

oroight, i wanna go cook indomeeeee hee heee BYEEE!

No comments: