Saturday 30 January 2010

i love.

in starbucks nowwwww, yayy at least the connection is working fine for me noww :D am gonna watchhh parenthood againnn, i think i have to watch it like.. 3 times so that i can do my assignment! Woo~ why don't i get more assignments like this T_T_T_T so fun.. haha :P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LETS GO DRAGON LETS GO! :D woooohooooo kl dragons got in the finals!!!! :D:D:D so mean ar some ppl, say my 'home' team is singapore slingers??! :P haha.


wooo woo thanks ken hann, thanks for the free tickets this wed night toooo XD XD


this is a good view for tall ppl, not short. Haha!


wu di leky smelly's future :D


we got free clappers/noisy things too! :D it.. didnt last long tho. After awhile sudah lao fong :P


this... can u seeee the pink colour thingg?? A VERY TRAGIC STORYY. I DROPPED IT SOMEWHERE AND I DONT KNOW WHERE. WHEN I FOUND OUT...... SO GG OK I NEARLY CRIED!!! EVEN NOW WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT... STILL WANNA CRYY COS MYII BOUGHT THIS FOR MEEEEE AAAHHHHH OMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMG

ok. drama over.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

do you ever worry about ur future.. prices are rising up, cost of living flying over the mooon. Sighh. How to have a family la, one kid also cannot afford.. what more a big family woo woo. I was just asking dee about taking bank loans to buy houses.

DID YOU KNOW.... that just to buy a 500k hse, 15 years loan would require u to pay like.. 5k a month!!!!!!! OMGGGG HOW TO BUY HSE LA LIKE THAT.. HOW! What more if i wanna settle down in singapore T______T i was just looking through the prices in of condominiums in singapore, and i nearly fainted.. cos just within the past few months the prices went up like crazy. What more in like.. 3 years time T_T

PSALMS 23 (Y) PSALMS 23 PSALMS 23!!!!!!!!!

but nvm, deee is awesome. I LOVE MY DADDY. Bcos dee said, don't worry. Heh. Wu di ah pa awesome, right myii? :P

I love my daddy, i love my mommyy, i love myii ( top rank HAHA ) i love leky smelly, i love weng smelly. I love my family.

No comments: