Sunday 31 May 2009

pissing mad.

I am THIS CLOSE to screaming on top of my lungs, waking all my neighbours up and hopefully everyone in the hse.

I AM PISSING MADDDD.

I hate it when u all say "oh its ur dog, clean up her pee and poo"

I hate it when u all say " ur dog's crazy, she's mental "

I hate it when u all say " its ur dog, none of our business "

I hate it more when u all say " when u go to sg, who's going to clean up the mess? We're not going to clean up her mess."

I hate it when someone promises " im going to clean her poo and pee, i'll take good care of her, but he's SLEEPING IN BED NOW (never helped mop at night) WHILE I MOP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! "

" mummy. so hot laaa i cannot sleeep"
" nvm, on the aircond sure can sleep redi."

WHY NOT YOU COME DOWN AND HELP ME MOP!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT THE MOPPING THAT IM COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!!!!!! ITS HOW "HELPFUL" YOU ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ON EARTH BUY ME THE DOG IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its meant to be a FAMILY DOG not MY DOG. Even if u say its MY DOG, SHOULDN'T YOU ALL HELP???!!!!!!!

#(*%&$(*TY(RFHIU$Y%(*#^*($&(%*&$%

this time i feel like banging each letter i type in, and banging my head on the wall.

I don't know how much longer can I take this.

This is driving me insane.

Just now while i was mopping the floor, i made sure i banged everything EXTRA LOUD so they can hear HOW PISSED I AM.

YES I AM PISSING MAD. Miserable and mad. AWESOME COMBINATION *rolls eyes*

breathe in.... breathe out...... BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT.

myiiii where are youuuuuuuuuu T_T

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

=_= that weng... his head getting very big d ah... =_=