Friday 22 May 2009

finally.

LIKE FINALLYYYYY, it raineddd!!!!!

Spent the whole night finishing my assignment ( no not last minute! :P just that its really time consuming ) yayy, now i know how to design webpage! Maybe during my 6 weeks break i might design my own blog skin. Maybe. :P if im free enough :P HAHA.

omggg, just waiting for a webpage to load in the pc lab at college, YOU CAN COOK A MEAL OR SOMETHING.

I had to literally force myself to breathe in and out and CALM DOWN while waiting for it to load. Btw, i had to try like... 4 diff computers because the first 3 couldnt even load after 10 mins. HOW BAD IS THAT.

ah foo~ came to pick me up go college. Confirm cannot drive with no sleep T_ T

I AM DONEEEE WITH ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS SEM!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! Which means, no assignments... FOR AT LEAST 8-10 WEEEEKKKSSSS!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!

Waited for foo to finish class and drop me back. Was practically zombie like with the lack of sleep. Had to force myself to stay awake just in case i fall asleep waiting in starbucks =_= haha.

Reached home just in time to avoid the heavy rain.

Got into bed, faced the window looking out at the rain and breathing in fresh air while listening to jay chou's super emo songs falling asleep. Such awesome-ness.

aahhh, what an awesome way to fall asleep :P nothing "perfecter" than that. :P HAHA

btw, my right arm.. is actually hurting from holding the mouse for too long =_= omg. Plus, my eyes hurt from staring at the screen for too long.

okokok, time to go mop floor and SLEEEEEEPPPP!

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

SOUNDS GOODDD... omg I miss the rain...

hyii said...

yehhhh too bad eh, aussie no waterr T_T woo woo. When u shower that time, pretend that its rain la XD HAHAHAHA