Monday 25 May 2009

im on diet.

yes on internet diet :P

am limiting myself to at most an hour a dayy, compared to the countless hours i've been on the past few weeks, screwing up my sleeping time, hence missing classes T_T woo woo~ thank God i didn't get letter :P HAHA

sighh, finals in 2 weeks. Am i ready?? NOOOOOOO!!! Have i started studying??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So how??? GG GG GG GG GG GG woo woo T_T

myii howww, i need to study T_T GG ah GG.

i HAVE / MUST to pass my law no matter what. No way am i doing it again. NO WAYYY. That subject's HORRIBLE ARGHHH.

and after 3 weeks, IM FREEEE!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO SINGAPORE MEGA SALES HERE I COMEEE!!! WAIT FOR MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Climbing sheos, HERE I COMEEE!!!!!!

ah can't waittt T_T

recently, i've been hardly talking to other ppl, been talking more and more to myself =_= GG is there something wrong with meeee?? Like... i would choose going home watching tv or just lying on my sofa.. to having lunch with my classmates =_=

i've got pictures to post, buttt.. too lazy la :P hahahaha. Its under my drafts, another time la i post :P

okkkkk, my hour is almost upppp.

I need to go mop the floor. Ever since we got oreo, i've been mopping the floor EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and my arms have become firmer. NO JOKE. Hahahaha. Either that, or bcos i've been climbing :P I think its more of mopping. Everytime i finish mopping, it feels like i've gone to bukit kiara or something. Hahahaha.

Seriously, you guys try it out. You'll get a cleaner hse, and firmer arms. HAHAHAHA. No need to pay for gym, or go out exercising or something. JUST HELP YOUR MOM TO CLEAN THE HSE. I guarantee u a firmer body. *cough wei shin cough* ( no need go gym so often laaa, help ur mom clean the hse :P ) HAHAHAHA. Do i sound like a saleswoman? :P :P

OK NIGHT PEEPS!

ps : omggg, lek soon's watching.. POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!!!!!! =_______________= hahahahahahahaha.

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Hahaha! So funnyyyy. I miss singapore! Everytime I think of home I also think of singapore okaaay. I think of the room we share most... and how we can look into the hensem boy's room... *wiggle wiggle*
HAHA! =_=

Or the uncle who likes to wear his underwear and sit outside... heh. :P

I miss youuu~ and my bed~ and the trees outside. I miss climbing...

hyii said...

yeaaaaaaaaaa, T_T fai dit fan lei ahh, so we can go mega sale togetherrr!!! HAHAHA what hensem boy =_= not hensem oso. The one who swims all the time, HEHEHE that one hot body woo woo (Y) HAHAHAHA

yehhh i know u miss everything laaa. When the weather like that sure super emo wan tsk tsk. emogirl :P