Friday 17 October 2008

I talk... ALOT

ah pek perng to me :

omg i come online for a second... only a couple hours after sending my reply.. and you sent me a 1.6k word REPLY!!!!!!!
and for the record... my reply was only 1.3k words.... so yeah... you win lol...

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

how i wish doing my assignments would be as easy as this. I read his 1.3k words mail and replied a 1.6k words mail within an hour. OMG. Haha. I just feel so amused by it. Myii was asking, wahh what u all talk about in the mail, SO LONG... HAHA i seriously don't know. Maybe 20% for the mail consisted of 'haha' etc... =_= haha

Oh well, its great to be home :D :D :D minus some stuff :p hehe.

******

OMG, so embarrassing today man.

I took the MRT to harbourfront station to board the bus, and at the MRT station they had a security check.

Soo.... the guy opened up my luggage bag and closed it straight away. I was wondering, " wah so fast wan he check my bag ". He even commented that if he had to carry bags like mine everyday he would break his back. Yeah, cos 70% of my luggage consisted of my books and notes. HAHA.

The security guy was sooo helpful as well, seeing that i nearly drop my luggage bag 3 flights down the stairs he rushed over and help me carry it down all the way. AWW THANKS :)

Btw, there was also this other guy who offered to help me carry my luggage bag seeing that i was struggling with it going up the stairs. Haha. I guess all it takes is a heavy luggage bag eh? HAHA just kidding :P

After reaching 1u, i headed to subway to get something to eat, and opened my luggage bag to get my simcard only to find out the reason why the guy took like... 2 seconds to check my luggage. Because my underwear was just on the top ( last minute packing in the morning :P) screaming for the world to see.

OMG OMG OMG. And to think that i opened my luggage bag in subway. OMG.

So malu ok, good thing nobody was around. Haha.

OKAY time to go to bed, im realllyyy sleepy. And im not done with my theory work yet. GG-ness. Good night ppl!

2 comments:

lydia said...

hui E~~~~~~~~~~
yeah you talk ALOT!
:P
but at least it makes sense :P
hohohoho :D guess why i'm laughing ^0^
hehe :P
bye bye dear
i'l miss youuuuuu
but i miss your blog mooorreee :P
ok.bye.

Mei Yii said...

Hahaha!
So funny la. :P
"I'll miss youuuuuu
but I miss your blog moreeeee"

Apalaaa~ :P