Wednesday 8 October 2008

darn mosquitoes, DIE.

GWARSH, i called marms just now and she told me weng got DENGUE FEVER???!!! WHAT???!! And myii didn't tell me that =_= tsk tsk :P and then right, just YESTERDAY this man came to check our condo to see whether we keep water lying around for the mosquitoes to breed, bcos there were a few cases of ppl getting dengue fever....... just in the past week. AAAAAHHHH!! and its the block opposite us!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

and i just got a few bites... OMG OMG OMG.......... bloody mosquitoes. Grrr, wait till i catch you. I will pull out ur legs one by one and let you die a slow death. GRRRRR omg. So itchy T_T_T_T

anyway, nothing much to update about my life recently. All i've been doing is study study study, gwarsh i needa get a life! Hahaha.

So funny listening to the radio at night because the radio channels here in singapore always give out tips on how to get/keep/attract/you name it a guy/woman.

Yesterday, they had Dr love giving tips on how to keep your love life. For the guys, be MYSTERIOUS. It keeps the girls wanting to know more about you. Be UNPREDICTABLE, so that women are often surprised. SENSUALITY. Women, you have to keep touching your men. Just a simple hand on the shoulder...... etc etc etc.... so funny, it just makes me laugh. Hahaha.

Other than that, i got a new wallet! Wooohooo, thanks daddy :D

At first i got this wallet. Myii's initial reaction, "looks like a monster!!" =_= =_= =_= daddy chose it okayyy. And then, it had the same problem as the other wallet i bought previously. It couldn't buckle after putting in all my barang-barang. Soo.....

I exchanged it for... this!! YAYYY. Im so much more happier with this wallet, it doesn't look like a monsterr and it can fit all my stuff! WOOPEDEEDO!!

besides that, me and myii got our dad's bday present. A golf glove. Hahaha. Tried to take some pictures with it, but it looks.... rather ugly on me eh :( hahaha. I really miss the bazuka cam T_T_T_T



myiii~ guess what i found among my notes??!



you jane austen book marks you bought from bath! OH HO HO! And im currently using it for my econs text book XD haha



and wei shin, thanks so much for the bookmark~ im using it for my text book tooo :D hehe



omg omg, now i got mosquito bites on my TOES not toe.... TOES!!! ARGHHHHH!! OMG OMG OMG...... I HATE THE DARN BLOODY MOSQUITOES......... T_T_T

weng, get well soon okayyy~ im sorry for scolding you all the time T_T_ T
haha. Need to sleeep~ tmr need to wake up early, friend coming over~ YAYY i got company! haha

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

XD!!!
THE GLOVEEE! AND YOU SAID IT LOOKS NICER THAN THE PIC???!

So funny la. :P
Yea. -_- you were supposed to help me laminate those bookmarks...
It's okay ler, let you use. *sigh*~

:P

Fai dit fan lei la~

hyii said...

HAHAHAHAHA i meant real life la... When i wear it on, it looks even worse. HAHAHA

don't worry, i'll keep good care of it *serious voice*

ngo oi fan lei laaa~