Sunday 5 October 2008

bluee bluee blueee~

YOWZA PEOPLEEE!

How are ya peeps doin todayyy? Hahaha. Went to City Harvest church for service today was IT WAS GREAT. :D Went to the community hall to buy my dinner and guess what i saw....
a long line of ppl buying 4D numbers and betting on football games! Hahaha. At first i was like, why is there such a long que... tsk tsk tsk. The picture is blur cos i had to take my phone out SNAP and faster keep my phone away. I FEEL LIKE A SPY! =_= lame-o HAHA
here is a clearer picture of the que, doesn't look long but the que goes round the corner.
took this picture while waiting for the traffic light, the sky looked sooo pretty :D
blue blue blueee. I LOVE blue skies, they put a smile on my face :)
my absolute fave place to hang out, other than the poolside *cough* haha
haha. The pent houses here look funny, like some kinda transfomer robot kinda roof top :S
Let's BBQ SISTA! Oh oh, myiiii the jay chou song sooo nice T_T i oso feel like crying T_T woo wooo wooo~ and i haven't wash the sheets yet.... T_T woooo woooooo wooooo WAAAAA WAAAAA. I MISS YOUUUU SISTAAA~ HAHAHA ok bye

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Gwarsssh. The sheeeeets! *rylan's voice* T_T

Aihhh. You should have seen mummy's face when she saw her (SSdoubleS) XD =_=... she also told you right... Aih, cehhh~

Shucks. I miss you too. T_T
The song's so nice righttt. *sob sob* kk, will send you another one next time.

Sorreh hen busy ying wei you tai duo assn yao zuo. T_T yao GG liao. Woo woo woo~ T_T