Thursday 11 September 2008

nice, very NICE.

Tsk tsk, called up this bus company called 'NICE' and they were very 'nice' to me. TERRIBLE. Haha.


*tut tut* tut tut*


'nice' lady : hello, *mumble mumble mumble* (cannot hear what is she saying )


me : hello, is this the plusliner company? I would like to check whether there are any seats available for kl-sing at 9 pm and 12 30 am?


'nice' lady : mumble mumble


me : Hello??


'nice' lady : SERVICE DOWN, CALL BACK TOMMOROW.

me : .......... *hangs up*( she sounded so dulan, i oso don't wanna thank her for her 'nice' service ah. TSK TSK hahahaha )

FAN TOI AHHH! ( flip the table! hahahah)

What kinda nice service it that? HUH? HUH? HUH? Grrrrr.. what is this la, have NICE-er service can or not?! Haha.



Other than that, went to change my ticket, found out that i couldn't change it SO i HAD to buy another ticket, which cost me 50sg. Leks, you'd better get ur backside down here, if not daddy's money will be wasted. Actually wasted one ticket already T_T_T_T

But in a way... i don't really mind it as much anymore. I don't know why either. I just hope he comes down lar, i don't wanna be alone this weekend againnnnnn.. MO AHHHH. hahahaha.

While waiting at starbucks for aeroline to open, i was reading this photography magazine and found out about this brand called leica.

Apparently, its like the top range of slr cameras, and it is as sharp ( or even sharper ) than the top range lens. Takes the best shots for bokeh, good for private investigation ( hahahahaha! It is so true, the camera is so small, so clear WOOO I WANT ONEEEE, den i can stalk all the guys i want HOHOHO just kidding. I'm not that bad ok :P ) and everything you want in a SLR. Only thing is, according to reviews, it said : amatuers, stay off this camera =_= =_= =_= gee thanks. Hahaha.

Can't really rmb what else was said about the camera, i was too sleepy at that time. Just wanted to get everything done and go home and sleep. But there was a very reasonable reason for amatuers to stay off this camera. Just that i can't recall what was it. And btw, the price of one of these cameras cost about S$10,000.



FUIYOOOOO... see the price wanna pengsan redi.



and MEIYIII MEIYII MEIYIIIII!!! I READ THIS IN A MAGAZINE AND I WANNA GO THERE!!! I don't think you would wanna join me though... LYDIAAAA!!! COME WITH ME!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA DO THISSS! IF NOT... PERNG, you're the next victim.

HOHOHO! IT LOOKS SO COOL THAT'S WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS. I AM SO EXCITED I GOT TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS.

OMG OMG OMG I WANNA GOOOOOO



I AM SO EXCITED I CAN PEE IN MY PANTS NOW!



CLICK HERE.



You see, i even put the largest font for the link. This how much i wanna do this, and its not thaaat expensive anyway. IT'S AFFORDABLE.

Btw, check out leica M8. My gosh, the camera is so sexy *wipes drool away* never have i been so attracted to any camera ever in my life. SO SEXAY BABEH.

4 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Yer...
You think I don't wanna go...?
Underestimate me...?

:(

That silly fart.
:(

SGD50?!!!
>8(

lydia said...

what's dulan?
the camera sounds so.... cool...
so small size but yet the pics are so clear
no need bring your bazooka anywhere
but 100000..... just carry only la. :P

i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we go together in the same orb
then when puke..... hehe.... we're stuck in the same orb... :P

Mei Yii said...

HAHAHA!
Ewww,
disgusting.
But might happen. :P

hyii said...

eh yeahhh, i was just thinking about it u noee.. like.. imagine my puke... splashing on ur face... and if u open ur mouth and scream.. some puke might go into ur mouth... HAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG SO DISGUSTING.... haha