Sunday 21 September 2008

great motivation

Needed to buy an econs textbook so me and daddy headed to university book store to get one.

Daddy was rushing for time so he just saw the cambridge a lvls text book and asked me to get it. I was rather reluctant to get it, but daddy was in a hurry so i just placed it on the counter.

Thank God i asked the lady whether there were any other a lvls econs text books, and she told me that SLOMAN just arrived. I took a look at the cover and grabbed that book thinking that this book is way more colourful than the other, and i wanted sloman not bamford.

SO YAYYYY! I got a nicer, very colourful, cheaper and VERY INTERESTING econs text booook!! HOHOHO I AM HAPPY. =_= where got ppl happy buying text books wan. Hahaha.

but seriously, i went home and took out the text book to read. Cos the book was so colourful, and it is really interesting. Haha.

oh nooo, i'm coming down with a runny nosee.. I hope that it would be ok tmr, im teaching!!! And wei luen is playing the bass!! *sneeze violently until bei si all come out* EWWW. Haha

No comments: