Thursday 10 July 2008

where oh where are youu~

Oh mannn, guess what happened when i was taking my contact lens out.... T_T u see.. i was taking out my contacts, and in order to take it out, i need this contacts sucker thing. Its like u noe... similar to that thing u use to unclogg your toilet bowl.. haha.


Hahaha! GWARSHH.. my drawings are reallllyyy bad.. esp the eyeball. HAHA!
So anyway, i was done with taking it out, and i wanted to rinse it and... i turned the tap on, the water was so strong... i think it flew out of my hands.. T_T and bcos i couldn't see properly, i dunno where it went to T_T I wore my specs and went inside the bathroom to find it but its just gone... gone forever my love. Haha. So dramatic. :P


I came to the conclusion that it went down the sink. oh my baby... come backk.. T_T haha! Oh well.. i'll just have to get another one. But its just somehow freaky, reminds me about the mystery of my missing calculator.. O_O i just dropped it down the stairs... and it was gone foreverrr~ haha.. It just went missing and until now i still can't find it. :S

oh well.. *shrug* haha! Im off to bed.. tonight ko early, cos tmr need strength to go climbing. ^^

3 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Eyeball sucker so expensive wannn... Rm9.90. Tsk tsk...

hyii said...

not as expensive as the one in sydney optic~ that is like... rm15 HAHA

Anonymous said...

eww......
the SUCKER???
sounds........
*shudder*
-lyd