Friday 18 July 2008

tastes so good....... omg T_T

Dunno why... but recently i've been having cravings for durian-ny stuff, anything that tastes like durian. Collected the durian cake from lydia's place and BOYYYY does it taste good.... haha. Ate a piece of the cake just now, didn't bother to get a fork to eat it so i decided to use my fingers. Hahaha! And GWARRSHHH omg ... the feeling is just soooo good.. good thing i used my fingers otherwise i would be missing out in life. HAHA. u see, bottom layer of the cake is sponge cake and the top is durian mouse/moose (can't find the correct spelling on word web, haha!) and.. so.. when u use ur fingers and eat it, it just tastes soooo goood. T_T_T_T don't really know how to decribe the feeling, so i'll just leave it to u guys to imagine it :P

And this sounds weird, but it seems to be happening to me quite a number of times. Haha. I noticed last time in college, when i talk about someone, they will suddenly appear in front of me. Yesterday during dinner, i was telling myii and xl how i was craving for durians and suddenly this guy came up to the table with a durian in his hand asking whether i wanted to buy durians. O_O O_O O_O!! hahaha

climbing yesterday was great :D not many ppl in camp 5, got to climb quite alot. And dinner was GREAT :D minus the parts where xl and mf make fun of me. But other than that... goooood :)

Sigh, internet is bugging me.... grrrrr.. Its sooooo laggy that i can't upload the google page. I can't even sign in msn.. double grrrrrr. hahaha.

omg omg omg now the internet is really really REALLYYYY BUGGING ME... BUGGERRR! grrrrrr.. aaahhhh.. i can't even post up any pictures. I had really goood nice durian pictures okayy.. I took so long to draw them some more. T_ T

Don't keep my hopes high, don't keep it high but dear God, i wanna goooo :( uhuh.. i really wanna go. T_T ok la, im sooo tired. Better go off since the internet is being a bummerrr..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its mousse le dear
:P

-lyd

hyii said...

HAHAHA oh yeahh.. omg.. my spelling so char :P haha