Saturday 3 May 2008

so hot

GWARSSSHHH SOOOO HOT HOT HOT HOT that i am sweating bullets and bullets of sweat. I showered 3 times today and i still feeel HOT. Grrrrrrr.. Such weather is bugging and bugging meeeeeee T_T Dear God pls send the rain... T_T only at night so that we can sleep better. But during the day pls send sunshine so that there will be no jam on the ldp. Thank you God :P

Hmm.. many things have been happening the past few days, its hard to summarise it all i will just be random :P haha! Have been going to the library for the past few days and I AM STRESSING. Yes, me who don't stress about exams, who don't really bother much about exams until my classmates ask me why am i so relaxed BUT NOW I AM STRESSING. YES HUIYII IS STRESSING ABOUT HER EXAMS! *tears my hair out* hurricane and typhoon coming to town* :P hahaha!

The other day i actually didn't want to leave the library when pam asked me to go for class and i actually told her " NO CANNOT I STILL 2 HOURS LEFT IN THE LIBRARY ONLY!" Pam's reaction : O_o *first time hyii saying this* normally hyii would say *nvm lah, no need go class lets go makan! Or.. let's go somewhere!* hahahaha. Dear God pls pls pls help me with my finals ok? I can't do it without Youuuu *panic and stress somemore*

hahaha. AMAZINGG~ I actually told myii that i won't be going to the birdpark with her tmr cos i wanna stay at home and study. WAHHH.. O_O_O_O

Okay enough about exams. Haha. Talk more about exams and i will faint. No no, no more exams pls. Talk about it and i will stress again. Even my pimples all come out redi. And my eyebags... GWARSH exams are a health hazard :P hahaha!

The bbq party was GREAT. Let's all play charades one day. Lee brothers have to come no matter what. hahaha! This year's birthday has been really really memorable, the bbq, the bday lunch and the presents i got. Its just really really good :)



daddy and mummy got us the rock climbing membership.. YAYYYY! If you realise, they actually spelled my name wrongly. -..- Te Hui Yii. What la this zam, nvm lah i forgive u cos ur nice :P haha!


lydia bought this belay set for my bday hee hee hee ^^ thank you lydia, love u lots. I give you belay service for a week! hehehe :P

was planning to buy a pair of crocs but the cg members bought me the purple pair :) So i took the money and bought myii a pair instead :P aww.. ain't i the best sister ? just kidding, haha!

and den we decided to buy really really ugly jibbits. hehehe. Guess whats that? Its a skeleton hand.. zhao has the legs as it really looks like his :P just kidding. hahaha! And its cool cos it glows in the dark. So we must go watch movie with our crocs and see it glow ho ho!

and den... yesterday in 1u

we saw this really ugly but kinda cute green face man so we decided to get it as well :P hahaha!

look soo funny la his face. haha! I find it funny cos many ppl tend to collect pretty and cool stuff but we collect the ugliest ones possible -..- haha!

tadaaaa~ better take a pic while i can ( while its still clean and new :P hahaha! )

and denn... my favourite out of my other favourites :P

my bracelet! :D :D It was a present from myii, weng and chao ( haha!) . They bought the chain and the dragonfly, and pam bought the charms. PREEETEEE AINT IT? :D

The crystal charm on the far right looks blue but actually its white. But its cool cos it has diff shades when u see it in diff angles. I LOVE IT :D Thank youuu myii, weng, chao and pam <3

1u was super packed yesterday, as usual *RE* so cham la zhao, cos he waited for the movie tickets the longest but we dint get to watch iron man in the end :( booo. Went for lunch and went climbing! But den... T_T sooo many ppl yesterday, and the weather was sooo hot, the sun shining in, it was SO STUFFY. Grrrrr.

But some ppl *cough*weishin*cough* said wanna climb, comfirm sure can, ended up spraining his ankle. Sighhh.. don't you feel bad? :P haha! How many times redi? tsk tsk tsk :P hahaha!

********

To my GF ( not girl friend ok )

Q : How low can u go? How low can you go?

A : Very looow *in a super low voice* *COUGHCOUGH*

*********

HEY who wants to go eat green tea ice cream?? Feel like it eating it now, THE WEATHER IS HOT HOT HOT. Just make sure that ur ice cream is scooped in front of you. Anything can happen when its not :P hahaha!

okayyy, better go sleeeep~ need to wake up tmr and study! Yes yes, semangat :P

gwarsh, this is just how i feel now. booo. haha!

2 comments:

zhao said...

hahahaahahah...cute toy.

yeah! it's been so hot these days. arghh.. we need more ice cream!

hyii said...

haha.. We made it but the body ended up being too long :S hahaha! yeahhhh T_T green tea ice cream.. actually.. sherbet seems more appealing ^^