Monday 12 May 2008

a quick one

hehehe. A quick before i continue studying. ^^ im timing myself! HALF HOUR ONLY! OKAYY!

Was reading weng's blog and i wanted to do some taggies :P hahaha! I dunno why but i like doing taggies :P

GAHHH this smelly brother so grumpy. Ask me to scan his stuff not enough, still need to grumble cos i did it wrongly! tsk tsk. Its ok, i forgive you. hoho

List 8 random facts about yourself:

1) I like to digg my nose. JUST KIDDING. Err, i sleep with 5 pillows, one bolster, a blanket and a teddy bear. HAHAHA. no joke, no kidding.

2) I tend to be rather sadistic at times. *cough* myii too *cough* hahaha! For eg, laughing at ppl's expense. I mean, i feel bad for laughing, but i just can't help it :P

3) I make a lot of noise in the car when other ppl are driving. For eg, HEY that silly guy! Dunno how to signal wan ar?? And myii would be like : " -..- you oso not driving, make so much of noise. hahaha!

4) I like to make funny faces at kids in the shoppping malls or wherever i see them and they'll either stare at me or runaway. hahahaha! awww so funny. :P

5) I like to fart. Another joke. ha ha. *rolls eyes* haha! sometimes i think i can be so sarcastic.

6) I have this habit of staying loyal to a brand no matter what.

7) I want to have 6 kids and marry at the age of 25. hohoho. With my nice dream hse and lots of toys for my kids and me. *cough*

8) I want a rocker/punk/biker boyfriend! woooohooo! JUST KIDDING.. hahahaha

Answer the questions below:

1)If u have a choice to do anything now, what will that be??

errr, i dunno... I've got too many things i want to do now, travelling, opening a cafe, earn money, own lots of things, get married? HAHA

2)If u have a choice to hang out with 2 guys and 2 girls right now.. who will that be?

Aiyoh, all these questions. How can.. after i choose 2 guys and 2 girls, the others who don't get chosen very hurt HOW? tsk tsk

3)Who do u talk the most with in class everyday?

PAHMEHLAH~LAH~LAH~LAH~ But actually i talk alot and to everyone else oso.. -..- hmmm

4)What are u suffering from now days?

exams, stresssss~ what else? haha

5)Where do u wish to go now?

SIPADAN! And redang, and singapore, genting, gopeng, uk....

6)Whats ur wish for now?

That i get good results for my exams?? *CROSS FINGERS AND PRAY ENDLESSLY* haha

7)Who's ur best buddy? (state a guy and girl)

myiii hee hee and zhao hao hao.. but den again, i have many other buddies too.. you see... how can be so bias..haha

8)Which subject u hate the most, why?

nono, cannot hate subjects ok. err, but i think its accounts atm. :P HAHAHA

9)Which teacher do u think hates u the most?

awww.. teachers don't hate me. I'm such an angel... ^^

10)Who would you like to tag?

whoever who is reading this? I doubt soo~ lalala

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! wah alot of time hor...dun need to study ar? :p

zhao said...

Weeee...my name is mentioned! yay. hahahahah.. i really think u like to fart lo.. why deny??

hyii said...

no la zhao, i think u the king of farting! HAHA

neeeed T_T neeeed to study.. just that... T_T