Monday 12 May 2008

all my colour gone.... *speechless*

SIGHHH, was thinking of making my post shorter but this was what happened when i cut and paste it. NO MORE COLOUR. T_T

No telling this tag where it came from.*rolls eyes*

1. Do you like the person sending this thing to you?

It was from weng, whaddya think? :p haha.

2. State the main thing you like about this person.

The main thing i like about him is bcos he's so bully-able. HAHA. just kidding weng :P

3. Favourite twisties flavour?

I'm more of an ice cream/sweet stuff person, not junk food :S

4. Favourite instant noodle?

Korean noodles with eggs and never the cabbage! woohoo!

5. Usual supper food?

I don't eat supper. I need to lose weight! HAHA

6. Favorite animal?

Chickens! So i can rear them and eat them! ^^

7. Favorite show or anime or movie?

err dunno. Too many laa.. terminator maybe? Or august rush.....

8. State 2 friends of opposite gender.

im skipping this! *SKIP SKIP SKIP*

9. What are their main differents from yourself other than gender, hair, voice, body and face?

and this! Whats the point of you guys knowing the differences? like duhhh everybody is different. haha

10. Usual food in college?

sarawak noodles and indomee from asia cafe, and no.30 from noodle station! haha

11. Do you like gambling ?

No, unless im the one winning all the time. HAHA

12. Describe all the good facts about the person that tagged you and don't say the name.

err, always kena bully by me, always kena bully by me, always kena bully by me. JUST KIDDING. He plays the piano well? But he annoys the poo out of me doing so -..- that's good enough :P haha. ok la, i feel bad. Add another one. He's very thoughtful. Thanks weng for my bday present :D hehe

13. Which gender sent you this tag?


Is my brother a female? Or a male? haha!

14. Do you like snow?

Don't know.. Never seen snow beforee~

15. Dream car?

If i list them all out i will sound so greedy :P so, my dream car is a proton. HAHAHA

16. Which country do you wish to stay in the future?

Don't know... whats wrong with msia?

17. Did you say **** before and how often?


Like i said, im an angel. And angels don't swear :P Hee hee ^^

18. What age do you plan on relationship?

Age is not a factor honey~

19. What age do you plan on marriage?


age 25? somewhere there i guess, not too old though :P i need to have kids! haha

20. Who i want to tag?

I think i should scrape this question off :P haha

SIGHHH.. I ended up taking an hour to do all this. It doesn't really count cos i was helping leks scan stuff! :P haha. Aww man, see him for a few days and he's off to penang again? T_T aww mann..

okok! I'm off to bed! Was suppose to study but *cough* sighhh.. tak jadi laaa~ better sleep now so that i have more energy tmr. Better bring brands chicken essence and energy bars as well. Power full on~ WOOO~ hyii can do it! YEAH BAYBEE * hong kong style * haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets go rock climbing this week!!! my hands ok liao kekeke

hyii said...

hahaha.. ok, dinner on u if we go climbing! :P