Thursday 30 August 2007

when we kisss oooooh FIRE * yeah babeh*

I just realized that my post titles are irrelevant to what i post -..- hahaha. Last night's class in church was super tiring cos i dint get enough of sleep the night before so i kinda fell asleep without knowing that i fell asleep :P:P heheheh. Came home and fell asleep AGAIN on the couch and decided that i should go to bed as i only had thinking skills paper today. And so, i wanted to bathe before sleeping but myii wanted to bathe first so ME BEING THE NICE SISTER *awwww* hahahahah! let her bathe first. K la, i dint tell her that i wanted to bathe first anyway :P haha. While waiting for her... guess what.. hahaha.


I FELL ASLEEP ON MY BED TILL THIS MORNING!!! aaaahhhhh! how cannn T_T thank God i woke up at 4-ish so i managed to set my alarm before going back to bed. The first thing that came in my mind when i woke up - OH GG i actually slept through the whole night OMG. The second thing - AAAHHHH!! i didn't brush my teeethhh!!! O_O_O_O OMG OMG OMG OMG even more. hahaha. The third thing - I DIDN'T BATHE AND WASH MY FACE... SOOOOOO DIRTY.. T_T_T_T tsk tsk. I was actually thinking whether i should take a shower and brush my teeth and then only go back to bed. O_O hahaha. But in the end i went back to bed cos it wasnt worth my sleep :P hehehe

Went to college at 7 in morning, waited till 1 30 for my paper. wowowo, yeayeayea~ sooo fun. not -..- haha. It wasnt daaat bad la. The paper, however, was woooooo~ O_O can faint. 2 hours nonstop of writing. I wrote 7 pages man. I dint know that i can actually write that much O_O 2 hours of nonstop writing and im complaining already, what more 3 hours for my psycho paper...... i really dunno how those ppl do it. I came out of the exam room feeling numb on my hand ( i think i grew more muscles during that 2 hours of writing. haha!) and my handwritting was horrible. hahaha. I dun care, too bad for my teacher :p she deserves it. hahahaha! Who ask her to be such a nice teacher. hahaha.


Came home, ate egg sandwiches for dinner (YUMMMEHHHH) except for the part that leks and wengs ate MOST of the egg. TSK TSK. such terrible brothers. hahaha. Getting ready to go for the fireworks. Pray that the traffic wont be bad, that they wont close the road so that we wont be able to go into the convention centre, and that we would enoy the fireworks. huuu~ that was long. hahaha. And now, i have to get ready while waiting for myii, weepee and christine to come home. oh yea, pray that myii will drive soo professionally that she will miraculously reach home ASAP. So that marms would stop bugging me about how late would they be back and that whether we can make it for the fireworks -..-





pei wen's SUPER NICE garden. hehe. Lydia & i



Another part of her garden. This is inside her compound. woahh. haha



ck ( leaving in sep, not looking foward to that T_T_T_T aihhh) playing tennis with 2 rackets. haha!


i painted this cup!! nice lehhhh.. i know i know * shy shy* hahahaha!

heeeee :D:D i miss him la, even though.. there were some experiences. :P

looks can be decieving! (it was meant to be a flying kiss) haha. I snapped the cam abiiit too late. :P

awww matthew <3>

*peace* hahaha!

relax, take it eaaasssyyy~ k. bye.

No comments: