Tuesday 28 August 2007

i feel ur pain.. i feeeell ur pain T_T

hahaha.. just some random post before i start studying. hehehe. oh man , did anybody read the newspaper about the 9 year old boy who got his testicles stuck in the pipe??? O_O OH MANNN.. OUCCHHHHHH.. hahaha. and from that topic me & myii started talking about what happened to this middle aged man last week. I mean, im quite quite sure its true, cos my mom told it to me! But she denied teling me about it :S but.. i mean.. im QUITE sure it really happened. hahaha.

What happened to the man was that he went swimming in the sea and because the weather was cold, his *ahem* shrunk. And after he was done with his swimming and all, he was lying on the beach chair naked and his *ahem* went back to normal size and it got stuck in between the chair. hahahaha.. i think im quite sure it really did happened... :S hahaha even if it dint we had a good laugh about up, sideways, down or together rite myii? :P hahaha

another random thing, after dinner dads went to the kitchen and after he came out he was kinda like mumbling mumbling

dads : #$*&))_!+)_@#*&#$&*
we : :S?? huh, what are u talking about
dad : Must call the insect man to come, there are many lizards in the kitchen.

-..- insect man???? hahahahahaha.

gtg.. study.. firee.. fireeeee.... fiREEEE..... FIREEE!!! yea man myii!! FIVE FIVE FIVE! woo~ k, bye.



helllooo~ haha. my super dirty phone glove




super super super nice/ pretty/ gorgeous/ whatever word that is nice sunset. hoho.

4 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Hahaha! Aiyooo. :P Insect man. So funnyyyyyy. You think I'm going to help you set up chatbox? HUH? HUH? Think again poop!

Haha, ok la. When I'm freer. After I can't finish my work. T_T I'll blame you. :( BOO.

FIRE!

Anonymous said...

yoooooooooooooo whazzzzaappppp??

I'm really rarely online so im just dropping by to say "yoooooooooooo". Easier to keep in touch w u, if u've got a blog :D Keep it up then?

Take care!

hyii said...

hahaha.. aww myii.. im soo touched T_T so nice of u to do everything for me.. accept for the monkey. Is there like a meaning behind the monkey, the name and #1??? HUH?? HUH?? u got a problem?? hahaha. tian an! yeah, cool!! leave comments anytime u like yah :P hehe.

Eddie G. said...

HAHAHA! You have just received your maiden spam comment from none other than Eddie G.! Feel privileged, mortal, for 'tis only open to a selected few!

HahahahaHAAAAAAAAAA*urgh*moth!moth!moth!