Wednesday 29 August 2007

goodbye my lover~ goodbye my friend~

wowowo~ yeayeayea~ just got back from college not long ago. Had 3 papers today O_O can pengsan and my stats.... MY STATS..... OH AM GEEEEE.. so GG.. haha. it rhymes! :P -..- okayyy~ anyways, econs paper was so so. paper 1 was quite tough, paper 2 came out exactly from the past year papers. tsk tsk. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH T_T_T_T_T aihhh.. its ok huiyii, its ok, you can do better next time. haha.

The weather is REALLY sunny and i really really really wanna go swimming. I haven't been swimming for soo long T_T the pool... the sunnn.. haha. And i really miss tennis..





mmmmm.. yummeh yummeh yummeh <3<3<3>


ROAR LIKE A MAN!! hahaha. I didn't even know we had this pic in the com :S




i think u need a haircut. tsk tsk



*gasps* me too.. hahaha!





till then, see u later alligator~ in a while crocodile! haha!

ps. you are a meano beano. tsk tsk. im disappointed. :( (N)(N)

No comments: