Thursday 20 January 2011

didn't realise..

that it was like 2 weeks ago when i last blogged and i thought that i blogged only recently!

phewwww.

Seems like my holidays reaaaallly fly past me eh :( new term has started, work is starting to pile up. An assignment due in 10 days OH MAI GAWT. I've started helping out in my music school too.. and also planning to take up diploma for piano, and grade 5 for flute.... ..... .... feels like too much to handle at one go *feeble*

anyways! Here are some updates for both the spoilt brats in my family!


oweeeooooooo AWWWWW she's superrr cute in this picture! Man she reaaaally knows how to pose! So poser HAHA ROFLROFL


AH KIT (myii chose this name HAHA ROFL) is growing by the day! Superrrr big now! :O strong and healthy and greedy eat so much. HAHA


ah kit climbing all over the sofa and oweo watching and waiting for the right time to pounce on the kitten. TSK TSK.

want to post singapore pictures but i've yet to get it from stepfunnyyyy so have to wait till then~ Maybe don't even have time to post it! :P HAHA

OKAYYY time to go to bed. I'm an ah ma when my semester starts bcos i sleep early and wake up early. Its past my bedtime so no wonder i'm super tired.

No comments: