Wednesday 2 June 2010

my 21st.

sorrehhhh, more than a month late!!! But better late than NEVER! :P

so here are some pictures of my best 21st. Ever. Thanks to my smelly poo sister (L)

okayy pictures are not in order, but yeaaa here goes! :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this happened a week after my actual bday.. on a sunday when i decided to go brekkie(??).. see i dont even rmb!!!

WAITTT oh yeahhh, zara warehouse sale :D hahaha with wee pee and pee wee :D

didnt find anything interesting and thought i could head over to 1u to buy my new phone (WHICH GAVE ME SUCH A HEADACHE OMGG thats another story, no time no time!!! :P)

soooo i wass hungry and grumpy and i wanted to eat dim sum. So i called my dad and ask him to meet us at our fav dim sum placeee. And he was like "no la, come home first come home. Your friends are here already." At that time i didnt get it, cos i was busy being a grump frump.

so i drove home all the way being a grump XD hahahaha. And when i got down the car and saw the curtains down, i was like.. eh arent my parents home??

AND SURPRISEEE! Awwwwwwwwwww imma sooo touched!!! Thanks to myii sissy pooo :D and wengggg thank youuuu :)



hehe thanks wei pyng for the cake!! :D



thanks everyoneeee for comingggggg *lovelovelove hughugkissss* :p



my daddy my mommy, my stinky brother.. missing myii and leky :( SOB UU WEHH MYII U COMING HOME ALREADY I CANT WAITTTTTTT (L)

okehh, and this happened on the actual day of my bdayyy, which happen to fall on a monday! MONDAYY BLUES YUMM HAHAHAHA

* thanks mel for the pics!! :D



the cake my classmates bought for meeee (L) AWWWWWWW


outside the lecture room while i was insideee talkingtalkingtalking :P



we had another pic, where everyone bend down so that they look shorter than me =_= but no! this pic nicer la :P HAHA



wooo imma 21! Big girl redi wor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



ah bennnn thanks for the cakeee :D



maggie mee meeee!



wing yip so funnyyy haha


celine and i! Dunno why but always had the urge to call her celinA instead. HAHAHA


osaaa rosa bellaaaa :) so purdy!


NYAMMMMM NYAMMM HAHAHA



maggieee, kin lim!



thanks for the carddddd (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) this ah ben bluff me said he made the card... and i believed!! CEH! hahaha



hakka lauu~ diarrheaaa diarrhea~ HAHAHA



yap ah li~ tongkat ah li~ hahahahahaha! I wass opening my present :D



during banking and finance class! haha



mel and i :) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MEL!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thanks teacher may ee aunty esther wee pee pee wee for dinner! :D



cafe barbaraaaaaaaa~~ rararara ra ra~ hahahahah! Its in bangsar, opposite volkswagon! :D



ah pynnngggg~ loooky hereee~



SMILEEE~ hahahahaha



pei wen! :D



the shop was empty THE WHOLE NIGHT. No one else came for dinner. Haha! Except the meeting room where there was this grp of ppl having a meeting in there.



teacher may ee, aunty esther!!

i just realised... ALL OF THEM ARE WORKINGGGGG and i still have 2 years before i grad!! Mann i wasted a year!! shucks!


mmm yumyum pizza pizza pasta pasta :D


barbara barbara~


okeh byeee~ thanks for the night~ HAHAHAHA :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


thanks popehhhh!!! and teacher may ee aunty esther for the pretty blouse!! :D
and christine and angeline for the note booookk! Its so nice i dont even wanna use it! Tooo pretty!!!


thanks sissy for the bracelet, thanks deedee meemee weng for the watch, thanks mel for the necklace :)

and after a month..... i came home tired from class and

*jeng jeng jeng*

i saw this parcel waiting for me!!!!!!!!


from my sista alllll the way from down under!


she recycled the box i sent to her!!! HAHAHA



i took such a long time going through the notes, the items .. one by one... and i was so touched i didnt know what to say... i felt so much love from that one small box (L)

i am so blessed. Blessed till it overflows. Blessed that i have such wonderful parents, a wonderful brother (who always get bullied from me, IM SORRY :P), an amazing smelly sister (i can never ask for another), older brother who's always missing in action... and all my wonderful friends.

thank you for the lego card.

thanks for such a wonderful bday.


i love u poopito, with all my heart. Thanks for making my bday so special. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUUUU *squawks*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Ya finally blogged! *whines*

HAHAHA. NICE LEH MY PRESENT HOUEHOUE. But actually have to thank everyone else who contributed also. Hahaha. SORREH IT's LATE. Woohoo~

hyii said...

yess VERY NICE THANK U~ heehee