Monday 5 April 2010

I wonder.

here are some pictures to make you go awwwww.



awwww.



emo mo.



AWWWWWW (x2394829)


raindrops keep falling on my head~



what pretty colours. Reminds me of the avatar thingy. So fairy wonderland like.


I wish i can blow away my thoughts just like that.


pretty pretty.


I wonder how does the universe look like.


wowee! Here is something to reward me for my loyalty to braun buffel! A bday card and a letter to collect my present from any braun buffel branch (Y) thank you. Haha.

hmm. Jay chou's songs NEVER fail to make me emo. The green tea ice cream didn't help :( I need to go off to study. But i just don't have the mood for it. I just feel like lying on the floor with jay chou songs on replay, looking out the window.

myiii you took more than an hour to go get whatever u were gonna get. Hehhhhhhh. I needa go off redi lor. Talk to u sooon ah. Bye poopoo.

No comments: