Thursday 15 April 2010

hmm.

just got back from meeting with uncle and aunty wong, fred's parents to collect my watch woohooo :D will blog about that laterrr~

but yeah. I went to bangsar village to get something for uncle and aunty wong, and on my way out, after i paid for my parking, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED????

you see.. i was carrying 2 large paper bags, was trying to take my car keys out of my bag.. plus i trying to open the glass door..

and then..... WHAM! I banged straight into this guy's chest. Whats worse was that.... i banged into the glass door after that bcos i didn't see the PULL sign and tried to PUSH the door.

OMGGGG.. and all the while i was mumbling sorry sorry to the guy.. and he gave that amused look and... erh.. continued looking while i banged straight into the glass door.

MAN SO EMBARASSING. Bcos when i banged into him and looked up, the first thought that went in my mind was.. "MANNNNN! THIS GUY'S CUTE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Awwwwww~