Wednesday 16 December 2009

frolick my love.

i love frolick, frolick the love of my life <3 <3 <3

and i haven't touch a single bit, and daddy's eaten A TUB!!!!!! I BETTER START EATING IT BEFORE ITS ALLL GONEEE!!!!!!! So funny, during dinner daddy was like " so, did u finish the ice cream?? "

once we got home.. "hyii, can u scoop some ice cream for me pls? I want all the toppings also ah"

hahahahahahaha.

merrry christmas y'all!! IM STARTING TO FEEL THE CHRISTMAS MOOD AND IM LOVING IT!

HOHOHOHO MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Did less than half my christmas shopping and so gg, wayyy way way way way WAYYY OVER BUDGET. GG-ness to the maximess. I think daddy should take away my credit card. GG GG GG T_T woo woo woo~

oh welllllllll~ its christmas anyway, TIME TO SHAREEE THE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE~ myiii my loveeeee, IM COMING HOMEEE!!!

but actually i wanna stay in singapore longer also. Aish, i love singapore too much XD haha.

OK I SHALL STOP TALKING!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Hahahaha! DIDJA LEAVE SOME FOR MEEE?

:P

Awwwww. I don't think I have been shopping enough. :S - as in - I didn't get presents for ANYONE! GG GG GG. So how so howww. T_T... I only bought for Robinson family. :P