Tuesday 15 December 2009

back in action~

HALLLOOO EVERYBODEHHHH!!! IM ALIVEEEEEE!!!!! I SURVIVED MY FIRST SEM!!!!!! TIME TO PARTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha!

I think im currently experiencing the post exam syndrome. Although im down here in singapore, i stayed home the past few days. Partly cos i've been sick... and yeaaa.. internet here is awesome (L) been catching up with my k-dramas!!!! :D

soooo other than bummingg i've been.. erhm.. bumming even more?? XD

bought awesome ice cream todayyyy <3 I bought 2 tubs only okkk - 11oz each, which is quite small(!!) and daddy asked me to walk homee so that i would burn some calories =_= hahah! Which is fine with meee, cos the weather's awesomee.. and i love walking in singapore :D


heh. Can't think of what else to blog, since nothing happened other than exams.. and .. bbq.. and uni party.. and singapore (L)

soo.. yeaa.. IM ALIVEEEE!!!!!!!!!! will post sooon (maybe) when i've got pictures!!

BYEEE!

No comments: