Monday 7 November 2011

we were so 'in'



look at myii's big cap.. and check out my fringe! I realised that i have the same hairstyle as most of the kindy girls out there... HAHAHAHA oh dear..

*************************

decided to take my fave students out for dinner today (so bias i knw :P) and we brought them to TCM. They were given rm10 to buy something, and so i brought them to toy'r'us.. and realised that most of the toys exceeded rm10.

when they finally decided on what to get (actually the didi), the kor kor paid, and got back his change of 5 cents.. and.. the look on his face was omgggg aww so sad makes me wanna cry. Cos he sacrificed his rm5 share to let his didi buy the toy, rm 9.95.

awwww the poor thing was sooo upset he cried at the wafito shop. So we brought him back to toy'r'us to buy another toy worth rm10.

that po'r boyyyy. AWWWWWWW.


my usual sunday routine. With my cutie pies.


playing baddy - i like how everyone is in the pic, except myii (photographer haha)


transformerrss!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Awwww. The 5 cents...