Tuesday 24 May 2011

barter system.

monday Fun with Music classes are my absolute fav. Absolute. Woohoo. Don't knw whether its because they're a bunch of rowdy boys and i love rowdy noisy boys, or just because they're sooooo darn cuteeeeee.

all of them have different personalities but yet they mix with each other so well. Prob because they go to the same kindergarten as well. Heh.

what melted my heart most... was during snack time.. where they have the 'barter system' haha!

"cayden, can i have your biscuit?"
"Okay" *passes a packet of biscuit*

and then in return the shaun took a fistful of honey stars (actually only 6 stars..) and dumped it on his plate. Hahahahahaha.

and all 6 of them would be exchanging with each other.

so cute. SO CUTE they always make me feel that .. its so worth it teaching them.

shucks why didn't i take the child education course instead.. ah welll :(

back to work. SEAH SZE LYNN SENT ME THE WRONG FILE AND I HAVE BEEN EDITING THE WRONG THING AND I HAVE TO RE-EDIT AGAIN I AM SO UPSET UU WEHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *falls on knees*

No comments: