Thursday 13 May 2010

I can't sleep.

Jay chou songs never ever fail to make me emo, esp at night. I've so many posts to upload but no time. Shucks :(

Nexxtt weeek my posts would be up.

I should go to bed, not think. I need to study and finish my assignment.

Focussss roarrrrrrr. Stand strong!

Stop thinking stop thinking go to bedddd.

I ended up going through my emails- I keep all of them!! Dl-ed songs, went through emails till 2008, brought back so many memories.

Myiii tahniah kepada anda! You win the award for having the highest number of emails in my mailbox. Well other than fb and wei luen's usual worship songs. Haha. I think u'll win the award for the highest number of bbm msgs too. Woohoo. I miss you. Come home come home~

Shucks really need to go to bed omg. Goood nightttt.

No comments: