Monday 22 February 2010

time flies!

I thought i updated my blog recently.. =_= but i just realised it was almost 2 weeks ago! hah.

HAPPY CNYYY EVERYONEEE!! :D

every day has been hectic hectic.. and hectic! OMG.

now im rushing my presentation in uni, heh. Wanna cry redi, found out from my lecturer that im slightly off, need to re-write my assignment... and..

the big mama law assignment that i have yet to start on!!! HOW LAR OMGGG CRY CRY CRY.

ok. breathe in breathe out i can do it. Let me entertain u with some pictures.


hahahah AWWW how cute are those pair of shoes! :D


sorry.. doing presentation on driving hence the car pictures XD


hoho, dont ever park next to a fire hidrant. This might happen to you!! :P


HAHAHAHAHA OMGG I LOVE THIS CAR! Its so ME! no la actually.. i don't know why but somehow this car reminds me of myii. HMMM. Maybe its the lips la. HAHAHAHAHA!

this is a purdy funny picture. Haha.

OMGGG WAN LI IS SINGING NEGARAKU! IN PUBLIC!
I think that all this work is affecting us!! SERIOUSLY!

i wanna go homee and SLEEEP!

hmm im purdy hungry too.

myii poo i miss u already :( SHUCKS!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Come on hyii you can do itttttttttt!!!

CAN CAN CAN~

Oh man, I need some sleep... and lots of water. x_x