Monday 2 November 2009

huhu~

i've got 2 more assignments due, one next week, and another the following week.. AND IM DONE FOR THE SEM!!!! Well... until next sem lar T_T

just can't wait for hols to come. BCOS IMMA GONNA LET IT ALL OUTTT!!!!!!

CRAM CRAM all my hols with EVERYTHING I CAN DO!

no laa, oso quite tiring wan like that.

sighh. I just can't wait for it to be over la. This first sem.

T_T

i really really like my english teacher. Im quite close with herr, always go find her chat chat :P she's so niceee!

ps : MYII YE SMELLY FART WO HAI SHEN NI DE QI! Dont wanna talk to u until u finish ur exams!!!! Even then oso dont wanna talk to youuu!!! COS I WOULD BE TOO BUSY THEN!!! HMPHHH CANNOT EVEN SPARE 5 MINS!!!! YOU GO CERTIFY UR OWN CERTS LAHHH!!!! HMPHHHH!!!!!!!! NOT GOING TO WISH U HAPPY BDAY OSO!!!!!!!!!!!


hahahahahahah XD yes very xiao qi :P

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

>8(
>8(
>8(

You smelly fart you went off on me alsoooo!!! *flame*flameEEEEee*

SORRY laaaaaaa~ :( buy you ice-cream~ I buy you the wasabi one. Huhuhu.